Thursday, May 30, 2013

FGAL update! GOOD NEWS!!!!



On our five hour flight today, I had plenty of time to think, read and write. However, what gave me the most pleasure was looking over at my kids and seeing them enjoy traveling.   They have been excited about the trip all week.  Ever since they were born, we try to travel with them as much as possible.  We wanted to instill in them a love of travel so they would grow up eager to explore the world.   


Let me give you a little update about the novel “Do you love me?”  First order of business, I ADDED A FEW MORE “surprise” CHAPTERS!!! As of Tuesday of this week, I finished my end of it.  It has been submitted to the publisher and it’s in the editing process.  I will tell you this; although I will be flexible as far as grammar is concerned, I was clear about my target audience, the spiritual undertone, and maintaining the names of the characters.   I have to admit, I’m excited but terrified.  I feel as if it’s all happening too fast and I’m just trying to catch up.  LOL But of course if you asked my husband, it’s not fast enough.  He is pushing me to write a romance series, a children’s “Christian principles” series and a “manner for kid’s series. Hmmmm sure, as soon as my kids model it!! hahaha I’ll have to implement it with them first.   lol


I’m overwhelmed with all kinds of feelings, but it’s all good.  Like I said in a post the other day, as long as you are doing something positive, that will make a positive impact and glorify God in some way; there is no way that you are out of God’s will or have to sit around waiting for a sign.    I’m trying to live what I preach, taking a leap and moving in faith.  I’m enjoying the ride!

Thank you for reading! 
                                                                                                         
BTW…. I’ve already started on another novel; it’s called “I see white clouds”  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment