Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hometown Cleveland book signing


It was an amazing experiece to be able to share my heart with my hometown friends. We werent sure if we could pull it off with only a few days notice but we did it!  We gathered over 35 of my favorite people to celebrate my dads recovery as well as the blessing of "Do you love me?"

First, a small crew and I transformed the basement of IDS! lol we set out coffee, teas & water along with some pastries & fruit salad.  My friend Lisa made a classical music CD perfectly appropriate for the occasion. :) she also did a magnificent job playing MC lol love her!

Candles were lit around the room and the smell of Fresh coffee brewing filled the air. There was a feeling of comfort and an ambiance of joy.  Loved it!

I shared my heart and recieved much love in return.  What an awesome way to celebrate my daddy's recovery, he glowed as he looked at the pictures. :)

I want to thank everyone for coming, it felt like a family reunion  :)

                                    









No comments:

Post a Comment