Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Back from our travels!


Back from almost two weeks of traveling throughout West Virginia, Washington D.C, Maryland, and Delaware.  We had an awesome time. I love how my kids enjoy traveling just as much as we do.  We did everything from camping, hotels, museums, monuments, and local parks, it was quite an experience.  As most of you know, when we come back from a trip with our kids we feel as if we need another trip by ourselves to recover! LOL That's how I feel right now, every time I get a minute I day dream about being under a waterfall surrounded by trees and cascading rivers. Then my boys snap me out with "MOM, I'M HUNGRY" again??? hahaha


Now that I'm back home, I have quite of bit of things to catch up with.  First on the agenda is my novel "Do you love me?" This week I will be putting the finishing touches on it.  Choosing the cover and writing the
This is what my bed has looked like
for the past two days!! LOL
author bio & picture.  Hopefully we can have it printed by the end of August beginning of September.  This has been an incredible journey to say the least.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever be publishing anything, let alone a novel.  But as the word of God says, "our ways are not His ways" and so I'm moving in obedience and enjoying every step.   As long as people are being blessed, empowered, and inspired; I will continue to do what ever it takes to be part of that.

As busy as I've been, I have still missed blogging terribly; I hope you missed me too. :) This week I will blog about fun things to do during the summer. Regardless if you have kids, grandchildren, married, single, or an empty-nester. I will find something for you to enjoy. LOL Below are some of our travel pics. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment